Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanksgiving

Aaron, Mommy and Daddy came from Oregon to share in our Thanksgiving week! The boys had fun with their nephew and "brother". It is hard for them to call Kevin "-in-law"! He is so much an older brother to them.

Kevin, practicing on the Game Cube to get a hands up on Josue'.



Playing with the master!
Michael and Josue' sharing reading time with their nephew. Aaron loves to be read to. He also, loves fingers that point this way or that way!!


We shared Thanksgiving lunch with my Uncle Josue' at his school. I met his classmates and sat at his desk!





We had our turkey cooked by Grandpa V. Hey, Abuelita was inside so she didn't get pictures of the grill and turkey going round 'n round! It was good I was told..I'm still eating mush.. It's o.k . but I am ready to try what's on my mommy and daddy's plate!

Wow, I'm dizzy! What happened Abuelita? We were just starting and I think Abuelita had too many things in her hands.

After many walks and knocking down the JINGA blocks we decorated the Christmas tree while Grandpa V played the piano for us. I love the way the piano sounded and vibrated!



We don't see uncle Michael, he fell asleep in the chair.
.


Our tree

Saying Goodbye. We are so glad that the three of you were able to come and be with us during Thanksgiving.






***Until next time!***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! you guys had a heck of a time!

titi said...

Thank you CG. He sure is!!

Are you running around the block to make baby Ames join the family?