Wednesday, November 08, 2006

HALLOWEEN PARTIES

What a great time to go to parties with mommy and daddy and to my own!!





Aren't I a handsome young Brave? You should see the rest of my tribe!! This is the Chief's stick. He who holds big stick is ruler of candy. Where is my ride?













I'm not sad! I want candy but I have wait for my daddy.











I told you my daddy the Chief would take me young Brave to candy bowl!!




Don't worry Grandpa V. and Grandpa T. I'm sucking on the wrapers and I don't have teeth yet!!












Here I am showing my dancing form with daddy's co-worker.














My family! Whoa! mommy's a cowgirl!




Didn't Grandma Barbara do a great job on my first Halloween outfit? She dressed us all. Hip hip hurray!








My friends and I are getting ready to party and have some fun.











Two of my friends the Princess and the Tiger










All of my friends and their mommy's and daddy's. Where is my daddy, oh yea behind the camera.. We need the tripod daddy!




HAPPY HALLOWEEN











No comments: