Thursday, October 02, 2008

Jessica Nicole 1 MONTH old

Our Jessica Nicole is growing so fast. She is days old and 1 month old in these photos. I placed Aaron's photos next to hers to show how much Abuelita thinks they look alike.



My first bath. I like my spa bath. take it easy mom, that water looks cold! That's my brother when he was my age. We look alike.

Look at my feet go! Mom and daddy say that I am in perpetual motion! Is that good...
for me yes, mommy I don't know yet.

See my fist? This is to defend myself if my Big Brother takes my toys...

Abuelita loves my pursed mouth.

Jessica is so alert. She is ready for life!





Look at these hands. They will follow grandpa and my mommy to the piano.




Jessica Nicole ****** Aaron

Well, here I am with my brother Aaron's bear. I'm almost as long as the bear. He better give me more room or I'll use my fist... I see that Aaron's bear was pushing too. Wow, we love our bear!

No comments: