Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bowling with Josue'

Josue' was on Easter Week break. We had the week to ourselves. That is something we don't normally have. He has wanted to return to the Bowling Alley since he was 6 years old. So off we went! He didn't want the bumpers to be used or any help from me, he said " I know how to bowl mom!" He knows all! I have a set of Encyclopedia to sell real cheap if anybody is interested!!! :-)

He was very happy each time he knocked the pins down. He said I was a pro when I rolled a strike on the first frame. What a way to impress my son! Too bad I didn't keep it going!!!!
Josue' kept checking his score, just couldn't believe he was get so many gutter balls, after all HE knew how to bowl. His first game was a 56 pretty good for the second time in a Bowling Alley.
Aah, but by the second game that ball was getting heavy! The ball just liked the gutter a little too much for Josue's liking... But as you all can see he rolled a spare and a strike in the 10th frame and pulled a 55 to my 97 not bad!
Way to go Josue' It was a GREAT 2 hours with you my youngest son.

No comments: